Sunday, February 22, 2015

Say it with me..... SAE!!!!

I can't believe how quick this week went by!!! With us being off on Monday, and me going to state college on Friday, it seemed like I had hardly anytime in the classroom, and with us doing review and testing in most of my classes, this week just seemed to blow by.

One new experience I got this week was working with students on their SAE projects. While I have done some work with my freshman students, I haven't had a chance yet to sit down with my older students and assist them with theirs.
Image result for the AET
Example of the AET System.

So this week, we took two days after class and worked on their SAE projects through AET. It was really a great opportunity to get to know my FFA members better, while also getting to know the AET system better.

I also found out that my students have some awesome SAE projects. From Maple Syrup Production to Volunteer Projects, my students covered a wide variety of topics, and it was really cool to see that. Next week, we will be working on their SAE's some more. So, my goal is to learn more about the AET system by continuing my exploration of the website and all of it's functions. 

Here's to hoping I'll become an AET Master!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad to hear that you worked with your student on SAE and AET. A bit more depth on what you were able to learn and how you helped your students would have made this blog post even better. I look forward to learning how your first SAE visit goes. It sounds like you have a lot of choices.

    ReplyDelete